THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

Picked up a mess load is stuff. This is happening white label, yacht I walked alone test press, and a bunch of other misc dfa goodies. I will write up a list of stuff I got later tonight after I get back from NYC. Kris and his team are awesome. Real funny how they know who I am just by telling them what my name is. Can't wait for the next one.

Had a great time at the record fair. Kris and crew were awesome and there were some great deals to be had. Great to meet you guys and thanks!

My DFA Haul

This is Happening White Label

Sound of Silver UK Promo - This is one of the rarest LCD records out there

Autographed copy of Grace of Your Love on Blue Vinyl (probably my favorite score)

Disco Infiltrator remix stamped white label

North American Scum 12

LCD Soundsystem Daft Punk Soulwax remix promo

Tribulations White Label

All of my friends - John Cale/Franz ferdinand white stickered promo

2 Steal your DFA shirts

What did I miss Kris?

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who came out. We did way better than expected, so I'm holding the store relaunch until Tuesday at 1PM. Sorry.

We'll have the grey mugs, This is Happening White Labels, Tribulations Stamped W/L, the last few commercial copies of Yr City's A Sucker and maybe Yeah before we repress them, and some YACHT and Holy Ghost! back catalog at reduced rates.

@ supafly - I think that's all of the best stuff! I'm happy people from here snagged the Sound of Silver UK promo and the YACHT Testpressing.

I'll try to make it so major releases are available signed from our store. Our artists are all pretty modest and confused as to why someone would want a scribbled-on version of the record, but as a guy who collects autographs myself, I love having signed records! I even get them from our own artists. :)

The This is Happening white label is actually white labels from the original pressing, which is why these aren't numbered or anything. They were sitting in our basement, unstamped for a while! We had about 100 or so before the fair, I'm not sure now. I think we pressed 300ish total in 2010 but I'm not sure.

We printed up some extra Steal Yr Face shirts for the show and our friends, and the remaining stock will go on sale this Tuesday.

But - anyway - thanks again everyone. It was super nice to meet some of you guys, I apologize I didn't have much time to chat but I was both hopped up on blue bottle coffee and busy!

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who came out. We did way better than expected, so I'm holding the store relaunch until Tuesday at 1PM. Sorry.

We'll have the grey mugs, This is Happening White Labels, Tribulations Stamped W/L, the last few commercial copies of Yr City's A Sucker and maybe Yeah before we repress them, and some YACHT and Holy Ghost! back catalog at reduced rates.

@ supafly - I think that's all of the best stuff! I'm happy people from here snagged the Sound of Silver UK promo and the YACHT Testpressing.

I'll try to make it so major releases are available signed from our store. Our artists are all pretty modest and confused as to why someone would want a scribbled-on version of the record, but as a guy who collects autographs myself, I love having signed records! I even get them from our own artists. :)

The This is Happening white label is actually white labels from the original pressing, which is why these aren't numbered or anything. They were sitting in our basement, unstamped for a while! We had about 100 or so before the fair, I'm not sure now. I think we pressed 300ish total in 2010 but I'm not sure.

We printed up some extra Steal Yr Face shirts for the show and our friends, and the remaining stock will go on sale this Tuesday.

But - anyway - thanks again everyone. It was super nice to meet some of you guys, I apologize I didn't have much time to chat but I was both hopped up on blue bottle coffee and busy!

Just a thought, i think it would be a really cool touch to get the blank white jackets of your white label LPs signed too considering its already a blank canvas to begin with! Congrats to your flea market event being a success! If i lived anywhere near NYC I would have totally been there as well. Looks like some of you guys got some pretty impressive hauls. Jealous, haha.