I HATE OUR FREEDOM - "This Year's Best Disaster"

nihac

The new album from I HATE OUR FREEDOM from New York City will be out in Europe on Arctic Rodeo March 23rd. "This Year's Best Disaster" is their second studio album and was recorded with Kurt Ballou (CONVERGE) at his Godcity Studio.

The album will be out on CD and on LP. The vinyl pressing will be limited to 250 copies on colored vinyl and will come with a free CD, a heavy weight paper folder, all packed in an extraordinary textile jacket screenprinted by hand.

I HATE OUR FREEDOM are Joseph Grillo (GARRISON, GOD FIRES MAN), Justin Scurti (MILHOUSE), Scott Winegard (FOUNTAINHEAD, TEXAS IS THE REASON, HOUSE & PARISH) and Tucker Rule (THURSDAY).

I will keep you posted!

This album was supposed to come out last October or so on Mightier Than Sword. It was then delayed to Feb. 14. Seeing as how that's about five days away, it's fair to say it won't be released in time. The music and artwork is done, though, I know that.

somehow that is not surprising at all. sucks for bands actually signed to MTS that MTS can't get their shit together to release albums by any sort of deadline or release date. anyone else notice that the MTS website is down.

This album was supposed to come out last October or so on Mightier Than Sword. It was then delayed to Feb. 14. Seeing as how that's about five days away, it's fair to say it won't be released in time. The music and artwork is done, though, I know that.

That is correct - Mightier Than Sword is the label for the US and Arctic Rodeo for Europe.

Release date is the same for both territories.

• 2 weeks later...

Here come the preview pics of the vinyl colors. This will be a pressing of 250 copies.

100 copies will be pressed on blue/white mixed colored vinyl, 150 copies will be pressed on clear/silver/white mixed colored vinyl.

The record will be up for pre-order at http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com tomorrow, March 2nd.

The vinyl LP comes with a 4 page heavy weight paper folder and a free CD, all packed in very special textile jacket screenprinted by hand.

[image]

[image]