Five Iron Frenzy "Brad is Dead" 7"

So I scored a copy of this 7" for a realistic price only to realize that the cheaper price was because it was missing the cover (learned my lesson to always read the small print of an auction!) BUT was hoping someone on here had a copy and could scan the cover and back so I could print it to house this 7" in. It looks so sad right now. I'm honestly going to keep this till I die, so this is not some plot for resale. I tried emailing FIF with no response since they are probably rolling in the couple 100k we gave them on kickstarter. So I was hoping some other collector would be kind enough to help.

THANKS!

If it makes you feel any better, the generic paper sleeve is intentional somewhat. Those were the copies that were being sold at shows. Picture sleeves came later when they could be mail ordered. I found a copy sans picture sleeve a couple of years ago but I only paid fifty cents for it so I'm not bummed.

As I posted on DF:

I bought this from 5MW's website in 2000/01 and it didn't come with the sleeve. Still sold it for $15-20 a few years ago on eBay.

Should have waited until now.

Kriss, that's interesting that the sleeve came later and would be less common because it always fetches more with the sleeve.

I still have MXPX 17 in the white paper sleeve I got from T&N in the early 2000's.

I think the rarity IS why it sells for more. From what I've heard, they jumped the gun and wanted to get to selling them asap hence paper sleeves on tour since they'd gotten the records pressed but not the sleeves.

Allan - I've still got that Mini Golf Courses 7" for you and I'll have it in the mail soon, I've been mad busy and zine writing/publishing has been taking up every waking hour it seems.