pressing info, bon iver - for emma on yellow?

sideny

it was once styrofoam boots got stuck in my head- thats what really did it.

lcw changed my life. it and this is a long drive are two of my favorite albums of all time. i really don't know why these haven't been reissued.

isaac, if you for some reason stumble upon this, get it together!

I'm pretty sure that they are in the works. The Lonesome Crowded West master tapes are lost, so I don't know how that one is going to turn out.

If/when they get reissued, they are going to be amazing. Glacial Pace presses their stuff really well.

http://board.interstate-8.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=584

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my. i think i created the misconception that i’m eager to give away really valuable records for $25 on a first come, first served basis. you all want the same records. most of you are being very nice about it, but a few of you are mistakenly thinking i’m a doormat happy to cater to your needs. i want to pick it up today! i want a full list! c’mon people, i do have a life. this was a mistake. there’s no fair way to dole these out. p.s. you would not believe how many of you want $500 worth of modest mouse records for $125.

quick question: Are you going to try to sell stuff just on here, or use ebay still? Interested in a few albums, but I see what a mess people have caused you, so just inquiring on the best way to contact you/wait for ebay?? cheers for handling all this chaos!!!

lcw changed my life. it and this is a long drive are two of my favorite albums of all time. i really don't know why these haven't been reissued.

I'm pretty sure that they are in the works. The Lonesome Crowded West master tapes are lost, so I don't know how that one is going to turn out.

I sent Glacial Pace an email last year and Issac responded that he was working on LCW but was kinda missing something. They will probably have to do some kind of digital reissue

If/when they get reissued, they are going to be amazing. Glacial Pace presses their stuff really well.

http://board.interstate-8.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=584

it was once styrofoam boots got stuck in my head- thats what really did it.

i have to imagine a repress is on the way.. especially after m&a and good news both were in the last 2 years.

i'm just going to sell another 200 or so on ebay and the rest to independent record stores in nyc and brooklyn. i really can't say for sure when. my husband is about to go on tour, and i'm joining him for the northeast portion, so i'll probably sort it out when i get back. anyhoo, sorry i got testy with some of you. i knew vinyl was enjoying a resurgence in popularity, but really, i had no idea people were so eager to get their grubby mitts on it. wow!