City Of Gold

Adrian used to work at Banquet a couple of years back. I actually don't work at the shop anymore either but we were fairly well stocked on the MOB / Basement / Daylight / Seahaven releases when I was last there. Shop mail orders would be sent out within a couple of days if we had them in stock...I have no idea about the direct sales from COG but if you want something urgent check if Banquet have it and it'll be right out the door I'm sure.

Adrian used to work at Banquet a couple of years back. I actually don't work at the shop anymore either but we were fairly well stocked on the MOB / Basement / Daylight / Seahaven releases when I was last there. Shop mail orders would be sent out within a couple of days if we had them in stock...I have no idea about the direct sales from COG but if you want something urgent check if Banquet have it and it'll be right out the door I'm sure.

banquet is great

dealt with them a couple of times

no worries

totally backed

Bummed you didn't make it out to the IATA / Hostage Calm show! I was looking for you 8-)

guess what came in the mail today? haha. finally got my daylight 12", seemed addressed to me at the right time, 2 weeks after I paid for it. Bent to hell and water damage (for free! how nice) Dude needs to get his shit straight. never ordering from there again, I feel like I dodged a bullet on this one.

Never had any problems with Adrian / City Of Gold myself. Going back to when the Last Witness record was released I was in hospital at the time as I'd recently been diagnosed with Leukemia, he gave me a copy of the record for free along with some other stuff. All the way up to a couple of weeks ago I ordered the Man Overboard 12" and Seahaven 12" and they were here within days.

So, personally, I can't say I've ever had anything other than a extremely positive experience when dealing with him so it's a real shame to hear about all this!