get up kids - something to write home about - pink

the shipping options bounce between media mail and a UPS ground rate of ~$10, the records sometimes get beat up pretty bad in shipment with the lack of extra padding and bad tape jobs in cheap mailers, they're often out of things in their store and/or ship the wrong records so you have to go through the hassle of returning them for the right ones...which are now most likely out of stock.

need more reasons? ;)

the shipping options bounce between media mail and a UPS ground rate of ~$10, the records sometimes get beat up pretty bad in shipment with the lack of extra padding and bad tape jobs in cheap mailers, they're often out of things in their store and/or ship the wrong records so you have to go through the hassle of returning them for the right ones...which are now most likely out of stock.

need more reasons? ;)

nah this is good.

i'm doing my best not to spend any money anyway.

pretty sure i can find one for around $20 at any given time in the future.

I ordered from Merchnow years ago. They gave me a CD instead of an LP and a t-shirt that was completely wrong from what I ordered. I overpaid for shipping to me, plus I had to pay for shipping it back to them. They never sent me what I wanted, so I netted a loss. I will never order from them again.

they shipped me a record i didn't want, which was a Shiny Toy Guns 2x12" single with remixes instead of the album "We Are Pilots". i emailed, they were out of stock of the album and the single was $12, the album was $10. kept the single and said fuck it. found the album used for $12 not too long after.