getting high with your parents???

nicole

I had a friend as a kid who got weed from his Mom. I thought it was really awkward but whatever, he shared! :D I never got high with her but I'm pretty sure they both smoked openly at home.

More recently I was hanging out with one of my pals alot hitting the bong and playing games over at his place most evenings, and then his Dad moved in (fresh out of prison for tax evasion). We didn't do anything around him at first but when it became clear he wasn't leaving anytime soon, we started smoking in front of him. He acted cool and didn't really talk about it much, but I'm sure it secretly bothered him. Have known the whole family since I was about 8 and knew that the father was a big drinker but very anti-drugs.

never got high with the rents. my mom actually told me that if i ever wanted to get high to do it with her. i was probably 14 at the time. she was worried about me getting shit that was laced.

my mom was an acoholic growing up and was pretty open about alot of things. one day she came in my room and threw a box of condoms on the bed and said be safe. watching her growing up i never wanted to drink or smoke.

when i did actually try these things see was on her road to recovery.

now when i drink she counts my beers.....lol.

also the word fuck was a standard in our house.

A week after I got smoking for the first time in high school, me and a few of my friends were hanging out in my room and my dad walked in asking for us to get him a bag. I asked him if he was trying to get us in trouble, he responded by saying why the fuck would he get his own son in trouble. Now to this day I still smoke with him from time to time.