ferret releases

Guest Admin

what is this about censorship? Are you kidding? I never!

About ferret titles, we did the every time I die box set (which is on its way to being history) and we will most likely be doing the upcoming Every Time I Die album.

also, we have been told that we will be doing the latest poison the well, but I have been unable to reach Ryan from the band to get this moving.

About ferret titles, we did the every time I die box set (which is on its way to being history) and we will most likely be doing the upcoming Every Time I Die album.

also, we have been told that we will be doing the latest poison the well, but I have been unable to reach Ryan from the band to get this moving.

fuck shit cunt ass bastard fucker

so what were we saying about censorship. i especially like how it throws a thingy in there.

at least i can still say ass and bastard.

i still waiting for PTW : Versions !

;D

• 3 months later...
not many ferret releases are on vinyl. however, misery signals - of malice and the magnum heart does exist on vinyl. it was pressed by a label in canada called 1-2-3 records. it took me a long while to find it but you can snag a copy of it right here (and for a reasonable price no less):

http://www.verydistro.com/moreinfo.aspx?id=12152

Bringing this thread back just to see if anyone knows a place I can get Misery Signals - Of Malice And The Magnum Heart. The site listed from months ago is sold out, and has been for awhile.

Wow I didn't know that even came out. Not too big into the band, but they were nice dudes when I was on tour with them w/Fordirelifesake.

No news yet on BNO LPs. I'll see what's up on BNO's end when they get back from Australia. I'd talk to Carl personally but he has never answered any of my emails. However, if they do come out, they're not going to be on any gross swirl/splatter/etc. colors. They'll probably all be on solid colors that match the LP artwork. And, a box set would be a possibility, but they'd all be available individually. What's likely to happen is if we can get Ferret to let us do them, they'd probably want us to do them one at a time and spread it out, so we'd start with the newest one and work our way backwards. Let's hope this happens in 2008!

not many ferret releases are on vinyl. however, misery signals - of malice and the magnum heart does exist on vinyl. it was pressed by a label in canada called 1-2-3 records. it took me a long while to find it but you can snag a copy of it right here (and for a reasonable price no less):

http://www.verydistro.com/moreinfo.aspx?id=12152

Bringing this thread back just to see if anyone knows a place I can get Misery Signals - Of Malice And The Magnum Heart. The site listed from months ago is sold out, and has been for awhile.

they only pressed 150 on clear vinyl and thats it. i picked one up at one of thier shows they played here a few years ago. good luck finding one... the last two on ebay went for about $100 each.

[image]

oh and heres the ferret releases i have on vinyl:

Stretch Arm Strong "Rituals of Life" - orange vinyl, regular labels

Stretch Arm Strong "Rituals of Life" - orange vinyl, blank B-side label, #82/100

xBISHOPx "Suicide Party" - black/green/red tri-color vinyl /100

they used to do a good amount of vinyl..

• 3 weeks later...