FS: Brand New - Deja Entendu 2xLP

sidebofmywar

just figured i'd try to give someone instant gratification on here. my apologies.

This might work if you didn't electronically yell at the people you're trying to sell to. Grow up and answer peoples' questions with tact and helpfulness instead of coming off like an entitled jerk.

Seriously, dude. I own Deja. Pretty sure TCR pressed both. I already have a second press. Was just wondering which pressing. Way to be an ass. Even on eBay, I don't think it'll go for $200, then you have fees. A sealed first press went for $177, and they've been going for less than $200 for the last two months. Good luck.

Seriously, dude. I own Deja. Pretty sure TCR pressed both. I already have a second press. Was just wondering which pressing. Way to be an ass. Even on eBay, I don't think it'll go for $200, then you have fees. A sealed first press went for $177, and they've been going for less than $200 for the last two months. Good luck.

The last few on ebay have gone for over $200. And when you post a rude comment, you're likely to get a rude response. The guy is just trying to sell a record. If you already have it, why do you care?