Despised Icon - Ills of Modern Man

i dont know how many of you are into this kind of metal, but Montreal band Despised Icon's The Ills of Modern Man is available on vinyl from Deepsend records.

here's what they have to say:

This is the limited edition pressing of 500 hand-numbered copies which was issued on gatefold LP with 2 exclusive colors of wax; 300 camouflage, 200 yellow haze. Also it should be noted that the vinyl features the same foil stamping as the cd version. This will be a hot record for sure. Also, please note that the reason for the higher pricing of this record as opposed to prior records is to cover the recent shipping increase through the Post Office. Sorry, but all US orders will be shipped with delivery confirmation so hopefully this will make the process a lot easier. This product is available now and will ship immediately!!

http://www.deepsend.com/details_music.cfm?CID=1297

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

7 year bump. Good work!

Those boards get drowned out so fast so i figured id go back to the source to anyone who might've ordered it when it came out. I didn't feel like making a WTB thread and having to bump it everyday for 2 weeks to come up short. I was hoping someone would see 

Maybe if you stop commenting on it and bumping it for me it be in the back of the board in the matter of hours. Thanks for keeping it alive tho

Anyways I guess ill just start another thread in the WTB and bump it everyday. Thanks for the idea