Record Store Day @ Fingerprints in Long Beach

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOME DUMB BITCH GRABBED ALL OF THE MAE ALBUMS!!!

Fuck me

Hey! Watch it. That WAS MY LADY first off and second off she grabbed them for the people in line behind us as well who are also on here and were in the store looking for other releases. It's was a team effort. Sorry you didn't get it, but no need to call my girlfriend a BITCH. It's a record...

Ya careful with the name calling. She was awesome enough to grab the copy for me while I picked up anberlin. Unfortunately I didn't get Straylight Run but at least it was worth getting there at 2:30am. Big props to ifworkpermits and his lady for conversing with me and making the night go a little quicker.

I was able to grab most everything I wanted except

Crosses

Dave Hause

Katy perry

If anyone is able to help me out on any of these it would be appreciated

And that line was out of control, last year they had a cash only line which would of helped. Out of curiosity since we all waited so long and had plenty of time to observe everyone else, who were some of you? I was wearing a as I lay dying hoodie and kings hat and have my throat tattooed.

I was able to grab most everything I wanted except

Crosses

Dave Hause

Katy perry

If anyone is able to help me out on any of these it would be appreciated

And that line was out of control, last year they had a cash only line which would of helped. Out of curiosity since we all waited so long and had plenty of time to observe everyone else, who were some of you? I was wearing a as I lay dying hoodie and kings hat and have my throat tattooed.

I saw you standing in front of me in line I think. I wasn't wearing anything special so no one probably noticed me haha, I was in a grey sweater and skinny jeans.