La Dispute - Conversations

Not sure if anybody else posted this, but I found it on poz

http://propertyofzack.com/post/19178811675/la-dispute-planning-special-conversations-release

"La Dispute will be releasing a special item on their upcoming tour called Conversations. It will feature interviews with Jordan Dreyer regarding the themes in Wildlife and movements from Chad Sterenberg’s “mixtapes.” You can check out more info about the release and artwork for it below by clicking “Read More.”

Here’s something new we will have with us for the upcoming tour. It’s been in the works for awhile now (as I recall, the idea for this was conceived before the Wildlife sessions were completed). I’m glad it’s seeing the light of day.

A brief overview: Our engineer and friend Joe Pedulla interviewed/conversed with Jordan about the stories and themes presented in Wildlife. We’ve also coupled this interview in audio form with movements from Chad’s “Mixtapes” (which were ideas recorded on a dictaphone that would later shape some of the songs on Wildlife). Everything is open for interpretation by the listener, of course, but it does give a little more insight into the concept of the record.

Artwork by Mr. Adam Vass. Editing and engineering by myself and Joe Pedulla.

We’ll be selling these (coupled with other unique goodies) and proceeds will go to a wonderful organization called 826michigan. I’ll post a proper update to the LD site when the rest of said goodies have arrived. Thank you."

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely will be picking this up. Hopefully they have them at the Chicago show.

haha last show of the tour? i doubt it. there are only 150 of them.

i will also be at the chicago show, and i think were both fucked.

Fuck. I completely forgot how late the Chicago date is. I hope they have a certain amount set aside for every show.

Can anyone be a darling and pick one up for me if possible? I'd pay more on top of delivery for your troubles :)

Commenting on the use of the word darling in a La Dispute thread.

lol