Right Away, Great Captain Trilogy Box Set

I dunno if anyone saw this on Property of Zack a couple weeks ago, but Andy Hull said in an interview that he's releasing all three Right Away, Great Captain albums in a box set on tri-colour vinyl (I don't know if he meant three coloured vinyl or each album will be a different colour). It looks like a May release, but getting the vinyl pressed could slow things down.

Also, he posted this to his twitter a while ago:

Time to get pumped.

I'm really excited for this. I heard it at his Atlanta show with Colour Revolt and my friend spazzed.

Hey I was at that atlanta show! I called out "Naked and Red" before Colour Revolt played it. Such a great show... Had Marietta Diner afterwards... The next day we drove down to Athens for two nights of Jeff Mangum. One of the best long weekends of my life, and inevitably one I will tell my future children about.

I'm really excited for this. I heard it at his Atlanta show with Colour Revolt and my friend spazzed.

Hey I was at that atlanta show! I called out "Naked and Red" before Colour Revolt played it. Such a great show... Had Marietta Diner afterwards... The next day we drove down to Athens for two nights of Jeff Mangum. One of the best long weekends of my life, and inevitably one I will tell my future children about.

That sounds like an amazing weekend. Haha so many Andy Hull circa 2010 look-alikes at that show...