The Beyond: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP

So I went to my local FYE earlier and was able to order it to be shipped to the store to pick up. The catch? Apparently there's no guarantee that it will come. My FYE doesn't carry vinyl and the guy that works there says for that reason when it comes to getting vinyl, even if it's special ordered like he did for me, they can't promise it'll come. Not only that, but I won't know if I'll be getting it until August 2nd at the earliest, which by that time, it might be sold out everywhere. And on top of all of that, because it was "special ordered," I had to pay the full price for it up front.

The only good part about this whole thing is that if it doesn't end up coming, they'll just give me my money back, which should be assumed anyways. God I'm so fucking dumb... I would've been better off just ordering it from somewhere online, at least that way I know I'd be getting one.

Was anyone able to snag a copy from anywhere besies Mondo? I ordered from Amoeba, JR.com, and BN.com, and so far, JR canceled my order and BN sent me an email stating that the item has been "delayed", even though I got a black vinyl copy from Mondo in May. Still chasing that blue copy. Any help?

I posted a ton of links, try some of those...

I posted a ton of links, try some of those...

I saw those. I clicked on all of them. I am not asking for links. I am asking for people to state whether or not they were able to order and receive either shipping confirmation, or an actual copy from somewhere besides Mondo.

Please be helpful if you are going to respond, thanks.

I am currently 0/3 with my pre-orders and I am trying to figure out if they are delayed or if they are sold out.

and for the record...the links you provided...

musicdirect = "product not found"

fye = "discontinued"

FE = a blank page

cduniverse = "backordered since 7/24/2012"

You posted four links and they are all useless. Please, don't go all trolly on me and try to engage me in a back and forth about how rude I am being. I don't care. I am not new to forums, and I asked a specific question that you didn't bother to answer.

Move along.

I saw those. I clicked on all of them. I am not asking for links. I saw those. I am asking for people to state whether or not they were able to order and receive a copy from somewhere besides Mondo. Please be helpful if you are going to respond, thanks. I am currently 0/3 and think that maybe they were not actually available from distributors this week.

and for the record...

musicdirect = "product not found"

fye = "discontinued"

FE = a blank page

cduniverse = "backordered since 7/24/2012"

You posted four links and they are all useless. And please, don't go all trolly on me and try to engage me in a back and forth about how rude I am being. I don't care. I am not new to forums, and I asked a specific question that you didn't bother to answer. Move along.

Wow, youre a real cool dude. Sorry for trying to help tough guy.

Also, those links werent useless days ago. The beta force exposure website was linked on OMG Vinyl! (which of course is a blog run by a guy at Mondo). That would have been your best bet when I posted it a few days ago. Its a crying shame you were a just little too late to the party. Sucks to be you I guess. Ill let you know what color I get when it arrives ok???

Idk why this would be delayed by the distributors when it's been out a month. I'd say it's say to say its sold out. If any third party is getting them it'd be a super limited amount. They sold a ton online and I think the majority of the rest were sent to independent record stores but that's just my speculation

Idk why this would be delayed by the distributors when it's been out a month. I'd say it's say to say its sold out. If any third party is getting them it'd be a super limited amount. They sold a ton online and I think the majority of the rest were sent to independent record stores but that's just my speculation

It hasn't been out a month, it was technically supposed to be released to other retail outlets this past Tuesday. Sounds like for whatever reason, either a ton of stores never got their orders or the distributor has fallen behind on their shipments for whatever reason. Personally, I think its just a delay.

It hasn't been out a month, it was technically supposed to be released to other retail outlets this past Tuesday. Sounds like for whatever reason, either a ton of stores never got their orders or the distributor has fallen behind on their shipments for whatever reason. Personally, I think its just a delay.

Mondo started shipping the next week after the order went up on their site. I picked mine up the day after I ordered. I know people have gotten their copies from Amazon already. There's only 1500 copies so there isn't a lot to go around. I can ask my buddy who works there how many they sold online but I'm pretty sure they sold around 1000. I'll check

• 2 weeks later...