EVERY TIME I DIE “The Big Dirty” LP 4 colors

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

EVERY TIME I DIE “The Big Dirty” LP mustard yellow vinyl

EVERY TIME I DIE “The Big Dirty” LP brown opaque vinyl

EVERY TIME I DIE “The Big Dirty” LP mustard yellow / opaque brownvinyl

EVERY TIME I DIE “The Big Dirty” LP leapord print vinyl

EVERY TIME I DIE “The Big Dirty” LP all 4 colors 4 LPs

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?Page=1&Sort=1&key=every%20time

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER - RECORDS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER. UPDATES ON THE PROGRESS OF THIS PRESSING CAN BE FOUND ON THE VINYL COLLECTIVE MESSAGE BOARD.

Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home are excited to bring you the latest album by Every Time I Die, the Big Dirty, on vinyl. It wasn’t long ago that we released the first 3 albums by Every Time I Die on vinyl as a triple LP box set. Honestly, the feedback for the box set really cemented the concept of Vinyl Collective as a vinyl imprint and being able to work with Ferret and Every Time I Die once again is a huge thing for us.

This time around, we will be offering you the Big Dirty on 4 different color varieties:

mustard yellow vinyl

brown opaque vinyl

mustard yellow / opaque brown half and half vinyl

leapard print vinyl (yellow w/ brown splatter)

Each will be limited to 500 copies for a total number of 2,000 pressed. The vinyl will be pressed on 140 to 160 gram vinyl and the records will be housed in gatefold LP jackets. It is going to be a very beautiful package.

This record is going to sound insane on wax. Every Time I Die are one of those bands that begs to be listened to on vinyl.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might add that every purchase enters you to win a test pressing for the big dirty! good luck!

just to clarify if you order all 4 you get 4 entries?

sure, we will count it as 4 entries.

so torn on whether or not to order this... i like everything they did before gutter ph.... and im pretty happy with my collection thus far. it seems pretty dumb of me to order this 4 lp package for the sole reason just to complete my collection... i really do not like this album.. ugh i think ill save the cash.

hey virgil..if you preorder this with other items and the portugal preorder, will all records ship in one same package when time comes, or will they get shipped in diff packages..

they will get shipped at the same time.

if you email him you can try to work something out and pay another shipping charge.