EVERY TIME I DIE “The Big Dirty” LP 4 colors

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isnt my auction but i came across it and thought you guys/gals might be interested. its the 7" comp etid is on w the exclusive song "affection at gunpoint" . definitely a Burial Plot/Last night in town era song (so you know its good):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ETID-NORA7-HEX-COMP-BANE-HOPE-CON-AMERICAN-NIGHTMARE_W0QQitemZ330193824863QQihZ014QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh man.. I went to their hometown Christmas show last night and it besides being probably the best performance I've seen in a loooong time, it got me really excited to hear these songs on vinyl.

Do you remember the setlist? Even if it's not in order, just curious to hear what they played.

Oh man.. I went to their hometown Christmas show last night and it besides being probably the best performance I've seen in a loooong time, it got me really excited to hear these songs on vinyl.

Do you remember the setlist? Even if it's not in order, just curious to hear what they played.

I would like to know too, because I bet they played more older stuff that I would've loved to hear.

They played probably half of the Big Dirty

-No Son of Mine

-Pigs is Pigs

-They opened with We'rewolf

-Cities and Years

-Rendez-Voodoo

-INRIhab

I was surprised no Buffalo Gals, actually.

3 or so songs off GP:

-Bored Stiff

-Apocalypse Now and Then

-Kill the Music

-The New Black

Off Hot Damn!

-I think Romeo a go-go was in there but I'm not positive.

-definately Floater to close the set,

-Ebolarama,

-I've been gone a long time

-Off Broadway

They covered Motorhead's "The Ace of Spades", and Emergency Broadcast Syndrome was in there somewhere.

and then they finished with an encore of "Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Battery"

Except where noted, obviously this isn't the order, and I might be missing a song or two off of the big dirty.