Pricing Questions...

thebiglebowski

I have no plans to sell, but let me know what you think each of these would fetch on ebay:

Lawrence Arms - Greatest Story (burgundy)

Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim (black)

Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim (swirl)(autographed by all band members)

Short Attention 7" on clear

The Ergs - 3 guys on black with incorrect label

Thanks.

Pretty sure that Larry Arms record sells for $100+ but I don't collect their vinyl so I don't know for sure. Hard to say about the black Sink or Swim as I don't think I've seen a copy on ebay and I'm not so sure the autographed one would fetch much at all. I don't think their fan base is large enough or the right type of people to actually care about that sorta thing. Dunno about the rest.

Pretty sure that Larry Arms record sells for $100+ but I don't collect their vinyl so I don't know for sure. Hard to say about the black Sink or Swim as I don't think I've seen a copy on ebay and I'm not so sure the autographed one would fetch much at all. I don't think their fan base is large enough or the right type of people to actually care about that sorta thing. Dunno about the rest.

Thanks. The Gaslight ones are the ones I am most interested in. I absolutely love that album and anticipate it one being heavily sought after once the word gets out more. I was just wondering where it was at now.

i emaled Gunnar recs on their myspace page and it is pricey to grab on of these.

"hi matt,

thanks for your interest you can get it through me , but it's kinda expensive since the dollar is so weak at the moment and the postage i'll just write you down the figures and you can decide:

LP = 10,- EUR

Postage: 12,90 EUR

Total= 22,90 EUR = 33,77 USDollar + 4%paypal = 35,00 USD

let me know what you think...

Cheers

gunnar"

i emaled Gunnar recs on their myspace page and it is pricey to grab on of these.

"hi matt,

thanks for your interest you can get it through me , but it's kinda expensive since the dollar is so weak at the moment and the postage i'll just write you down the figures and you can decide:

LP = 10,- EUR

Cheers

gunnar"

is the dollar really that weak right now?

"hi matt,

LP = 10,- EUR

Cheers

gunnar"

£1 = $1.95899

€1 = $1.31694

"hi matt,

LP = 10,- EUR

Cheers

gunnar"

Yeah, it really is doing pretty poorly.