child bite - monomania

Record is awesome. Packaging is ridiculous.

If anybody needs a copy of this, I have a few in the distro. Also a package deal where you can get all 3 records (Monomania, Child Bite/Dope Body split, and Child Bite's full length "The Living Breathing Organ Summer") for $30 ppd. (though I think it tacks on $1 for paypal fees or whatever).

I'm stupid and didn't actually set it up but if anybody wants just Monomania and the Dope Body split, or just Monomania and TLBOS just order the $20 TLBOS package deal thing and put it in the notes which two you want.

PACKAGE DEALS (2 for $20 or all 3 for $30 ppd)

http://www.forgeagainrecords.com/cbdb.php

or

JUST MONOMANIA

http://www.forgeagainrecords.com/distro.php

or

JUST THE DOPE BODY SPLIT OR TLBOS:

http://www.forgeagainrecords.com/releases.php

Or just order this business from Joyful Noise and the split and TLBOS from me;)

now if only some back catalog Child Bite could get pressed up.

I agree with this! I also have some copies of the Child Bite/Dope Body split LP available

http://nvy.gd/utpAAK

Also holy shit in that video they were at the Wendy's down the street from where I live...where the hell was I?!

Aw yeah, get at him if you want the first press on blue vinyl.

I tried to do Fantastic Gusts of Blood on vinyl last year. Band and I were down to just get it out there, Quack wanted it to make them a bunch of money, so it just didn't happen. The only things I could see ever getting released on vinyl would be Gold Thriller and the split CD. Joyful Noise would be down, I'm sure. Could probably even make it into a mini-discography type thing with the three songs from the 7" splits too (since those are mostly out of print).

my 10" came today with the nice big 2" or so tear in the weak side of the printed jacket. bummer. they need to start shipping the record outside the print.

I finally got the 3rd split i needed from Joyful Noise when I ordered this 10". you don't think Wild Feast would sell, Justin? or is it already on vinyl and I don't know it? I bought the cd when I saw them with Rescue forever ago. I guess I need to get Fantastic Gusts and Exquisite Luxury, snoozed on those after Gold Thriller for some reason.

my 10" came today with the nice big 2" or so tear in the weak side of the printed jacket. bummer. they need to start shipping the record outside the print.

I finally got the 3rd split i needed from Joyful Noise when I ordered this 10". you don't think Wild Feast would sell, Justin? or is it already on vinyl and I don't know it? I bought the cd when I saw them with Rescue forever ago. I guess I need to get Fantastic Gusts and Exquisite Luxury, snoozed on those after Gold Thriller for some reason.

Quack owns Wild Feast too so that's pretty unlikely as well (and Exquisite Luxury but that's just a remix record anyway). Also, those songs are so old I doubt there's much demand for it. They don't play any of it any longer. Hell they barely play anything off TLBOS at this point with all the hot new cuts.

That sucks that JNR isn't shipping the records outside of the print. I'll mention it to Karl this week.

I still have 3 Monomanias as well as plenty of Dope Body splits and TLBOS LPs if anyone wants to get up on that package deal while they still can.

Just talked to Shawn from CB. He said they have some leftover "parts" from the covers. If you have one that got F'd up, drop him a line.

Just email him with a picture of the rip and what # you have (in case it's a part that needs re-numbering) so he knows what to send. [email protected]