PO: Hop Along - Get Disowned LP

www.hotgreenrecords.com, home to one of the internet's last remaining bastions of mid-90's, flying toaster webdesign, has a preorder up for a great Philadelphia group's new album.

First 50 orders come with a cassette containing an old B-Side, so who wouldn't be on board, if only for that?!

A couple tracks are up on Hop Along's bandcamp page, hopalong.bandcamp.com.

$12ppd!

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

Been listening to this a lot so I just found this thread and realized... there's only TWO posts?! If you haven't checked out this record, you need to. It rules.

It's on spotify, and the /500 black vinyl is still available.

Sorry for the dead thread bump. I just think this release deserves a little more attention.

/rant

Been listening to this a lot so I just found this thread and realized... there's only TWO posts?! If you haven't checked out this record, you need to. It rules.

It's on spotify, and the /500 black vinyl is still available.

Sorry for the dead thread bump. I just think this release deserves a little more attention.

/rant

i'm with this guy!

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but has anyone ordered this record from Hot Green recently? I ordered a copy about a month and a half ago and never got it. Also tried emailing them and they never responded.

I recently saw a twitter email from them saying something to the effect of 'Anyone who is having an issue with an order they placed for our album, let us know.  We're trying to figure it out'.

Again, paraphrasing, but it seems that they're aware.  

I ordered a few things from Hot Green and had to file a paypal dispute after the label wouldn't reply to emails and didn't send the package after 40 days or so. I've seen others had similar issues in the Best/Worst Distro thread. Seems like this label is defunct but hasn't bothered to take down their website.

They were pretty solid for a long time but I've heard from a lot of people that they haven't gotten anything they've ordered this year. I emailed them myself recently and no response so far. But while this thread is bumped anyone who has that tape with the B-side on it I will 100% buy it from you.

They were pretty solid for a long time but I've heard from a lot of people that they haven't gotten anything they've ordered this year. I emailed them myself recently and no response so far. But while this thread is bumped anyone who has that tape with the B-side on it I will 100% buy it from you.

I've got it, dude.  Ordered this record the second it went up for preorder.  Send me a pm.

Also, 11 posts in this thread?!  That's criminal.