Electric Wizard - Legalise Drugs and Murder 7"

Guest obzen

I got confirmation email for the order but I don't know if my credit card was charged correctly as I got lots of weird errors (but still an order email)... I'll guess I'll need to Email them and ask them if my order went through.

I ordered a purple and black copy. Check your bank's website and look in the temporary authorizations under credit card purchases. My bank is Wells Fargo and I was able to see how much it cost because the Ris Above website only told me what the amount was in Pounds, not dollars.

I caved and just bought the 7" for $24. Really wanted this on purple so I'm happy. Plus I'm sure these will sell out with the quickness. Funny that I just checked to see if these were up for sale like 12 hours ago. Thanks for posting obzen!

Really wish I had the spare cash to get Astra - The Black Chord as well.

I got confirmation email for the order but I don't know if my credit card was charged correctly as I got lots of weird errors (but still an order email)... I'll guess I'll need to Email them and ask them if my order went through.

I ordered a purple and black copy. Check your bank's website and look in the temporary authorizations under credit card purchases. My bank is Wells Fargo and I was able to see how much it cost because the Ris Above website only told me what the amount was in Pounds, not dollars.

Thanks, but I'm not sure my credit card web site updates the purchases (especially international purchases) so quickly.

I did Email them and got the message:

"We have the Order.

Many Thanks."

Yeah, a little weird as they didn't say if they have problems with my payment or didn't have or what ever, but I guess everything's cool...