FUN. RSD 10"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email, looks like everything is good to go.

Hey,

I apologize for any confusion with this particular item. All orders placed for the Fun. 'The Ghost That You Are To Me' vinyl will be shipped out this week. There was a delay in the stocking of the vinyl which is why any additional items that were in your cart or order were shipped without the vinyl. The vinyl has been fully stocked and we are rushing the vinyl out now. You will receive a separate email to confirm when the vinyl has shipped. No additional shipping charges will be received for this.

Thanks for you order, If you have any other questions please contact us at [email protected]

Please include this email with your reply,

Dan Parrott

Fueled By Ramen

1.84 pounds of stickers. can't wait!

I received the same e-mail as well. My order does say sent to fulfillment. When I attempt to track... i get this:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

WTF is that??? I also got that same result from an order for hot topic.

FBR is shipping from the city next to mine.... 1 day delivery!

dont count on that ha

ive had shit ship from a few cities over and it still took days.

the USPS just delievers whichever way is cheapest for them, no matter how much you pay for shipping.

oh, i got mine...really quick. i got it before it was tracked by USPS. had i known, i would have swung by. for some reason, aside from Chicago.... Illinois mail is always fast for me. Trading and selling records...I'll send media mail and it will be in CA in 3 days. I guess one of the few pluses living in this crooked ass state! 8-)