Anywhere -s/t (Cedric Bixler, Mike Watt)

Did anyone pick up an extra of this today? I would happily pay shipping and a little extra for it.

Neither of my local shops had it. Bummed!

Also, I'm eager to hear the songs that weren't on the 7 inches. Has anyone heard them yet?

EDIT: Or if someone knows where to buy this online, that would be welcome information!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cedric wrote this on twitter so it wasn't fully UK only at least:

"Just saw a picture of our ANYWHERE full length LP!!Ask @atpfestival where u can pick up your copy in your area. I know amoeba will have it!!"

And a couple people on twitter seem to have it. No idea where on earth they got it from though and weirdly there's none on eBay. Wonder where the hell they all are?

Guest deathbydrums
There's no way this will only have this limited run pressed ever. There must be a standard press coming out eventually.

I think this is true, emailed ATP about a week ago and they said:

we're in the process of signing a new distribution deal for USA and Canada and unfortunately we won't have the LP in Canada for Record Store Day but it will be available shortly after. We'll make another announcement about availability as soon as we know what's happening with the deal, so keep checking the website.