Anywhere -s/t (Cedric Bixler, Mike Watt)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yeah, people! Grabbed a copy from Logan Hardware in Chicago! Those dudes are awesome! They got a vintage arcade museum that's free to play but that's not the point. If you're in Chicago, support this place. They may have a few more copies hanging around. I think the dude said he got like 25 in total.

Beautiful Aquamarine vinyl. Fuckin' sick!

Got mine from reckless

For some reason it came in the inner sleeve sealed with no outer jack. I will have to see what they say about this

I guess they didn't have the outer jackets ready in time for RSD, so this is how they went out. The store I ordered from said they were getting the outer jackets sometime soon and would ship out my record when they arrived, but I think lots of people bought this not knowing there should be a jacket. Maybe the guys at reckless can (or have) ordered the jackets and can get you one.

Fuck yeah, people! Grabbed a copy from Logan Hardware in Chicago! Those dudes are awesome! They got a vintage arcade museum that's free to play but that's not the point. If you're in Chicago, support this place. They may have a few more copies hanging around. I think the dude said he got like 25 in total.

Beautiful Aquamarine vinyl. Fuckin' sick!

I love that place!! Did your copy come with a jacket?

No jackets. Dude said they should be shipped over in about a week or so. So who knows but the vinyl itself is gorgeous and it really sounds amazing. Rocked the whole thing with my brother when we got home from record store trek. It wasn't quite what I expected but I was pleasantly surprised.

Guest deathbydrums

^^^kinda odd to send without jackets. FYI, someone on discogs from Europe has these at around $50 each - 3 copies. Cheapest I've seen this yet.

Did anybody contacted Reckless about getting the actual jacket?

This is my question. Mine just arrived today from Reckless with no jacket. Has anybody emailed them to find out if they will ship us the jacket?

I emailed (reckless)2 or 3 days ago but no reply. Trying ATP recordings or will just buy a standard black also...

Guest deathbydrums
A day or two ago one of these sold on eBay for about $170

Craziness!

Why? There's a whole bunch of BIN's for around $70-$100. ???

That's eBay craziness for ya man! JUST scored a copy off discogs for $25 plus shipping, whatever that may be. Hopefully about $35 total. ...and now I can sleep at night. Zzz.

• 3 weeks later...