Official Diablo 3 Thread / Discussion

tbh i was keeping up with the changes in the game back in sept-nov but got super busy with work. what was the decision about character names? i think everyone was going to be able to use names multiple times? as in everyone can name their character "thedogfromairbud"??

if so that sucks because for about 2 years now i have had an ongoing doodled list of usernames to try and lock down once the game released...i guess it would be pointless. it probably does not matter if i am the first user with a given name or the tenth...?

Playing the beta all weekend, though I would hate the character classes but all they did was merge them into these ones. Upset about the lack of Paladins though (Long live Hammerdin/Zealadin!) also can't wait to see how this auction system will work, going to miss my poison charms/SOJs/Shield of Zak/Enigma :/

Also anyone else having crashing issues with the Mac client??

WoW/D3/MC/DotA 2 = 2012

Playing the beta all weekend, though I would hate the character classes but all they did was merge them into these ones. Upset about the lack of Paladins though (Long live Hammerdin/Zealadin!) also can't wait to see how this auction system will work, going to miss my poison charms/SOJs/Shield of Zak/Enigma :/

Also anyone else having crashing issues with the Mac client??

WoW/D3/MC/DotA 2 = 2012

haha yeah paladins :) but the monk is that pretty much.

and yes, i did....i was playin last night, near the very end, i was in the catacombs where i had to place the crown on the skeleton guy, and where you had to find that villagers lost items, and he was supposed to follow you...well he did until the last door, he just stopped and then i lost connection, i tried again, and it would play for like 5 minutes, crap out. i had fun though

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-system-requirements

you could turn everything way down, if you really had too..but how old is your computer?

Three year old iMac.

here's your specs, what model you have? im sure you can...maybe with a few things on low setting, like shadow detail.

http://support.apple.com/kb/SP507 2009 right?