Official Diablo 3 Thread / Discussion

Game has been purchased. Excited to waste my life away.

[image]

ps: i am so leaving work early to go home and install and play this. stupid me got a haircut for tonight, what the fuck was I thinking. I got to work like 2 hours early this morning and am humping it at the office to get all my shit done. leaving for vacation this weekend though completely blows.

so how is it? post the way we can play together...like is it character names, account names, friends list, etc???

haha so far, the hour that i played, its cool, definitely wanna play right now, but at work, haha. its easy to add friends. i think at start up screen, or even in game, bottom right corner theres a button, you can add by battle tag or email. i think you can have up to 4 players in a party at one time.

Just to be clear there are separate online and single player modes?

Nope. You play the story online with 1-4 players (difficulty scales based on number of players).

They are going to be adding a PvP competitive multiplayer mode to the game in a later patch.

Okay don't know how I missed that. Oh and I have to wait until tomorrow to play because I had to get the snow leopard OS mailed to me.

Does anyone have a spare quest pass?

I don't want to shell out 60 bucks on a bookend. I've been skimming the blizzard forums and it seems like this game runs like pure shit on certain macs. I seem to be one generation newer than the problems, but I don't want to blow that much money to only have a unplayable game.

A little info for anyone else that may be interested:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-starter-edition-guest-pass

I don't want to shell out 60 bucks on a bookend. I've been skimming the blizzard forums and it seems like this game runs like pure shit on certain macs. I seem to be one generation newer than the problems, but I don't want to blow that much money to only have a unplayable game.

If you haven't gotten one by the time I get home from work (5:30 Eastern) I'll send mine your way.

Just scored a copy at Gamestop and I want to leave the office so bad. Picking which class to be is agonizing. Did the barbarian during the beta weekend and liked that.

my friend is barbing it, i started my monk last night. i know i cant sit here at work, i gotta plaaaay

also..its really funny to read about all the people complaining about the launch not being 100% perfect, some guy is asking for a refund? haha wtf, its like the b9 ruler thread

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/

i have last years mac, i believe, and it runs fine...so far. just turn off shadow detail. and lower your to texture medium, it cuts your RAM usage in half....well a lot less.

If you haven't gotten one by the time I get home from work (5:30 Eastern) I'll send mine your way.

Sent you a PM.