sale question

theshred

i have a load of shit i'm looking to get rid of, say i have everything by a band, would it be best to do a lot with every record in it or to sell them all seperately? i'm looking to get rid of a load of stuff and make enough money to get me on a trip. i know i would buy lots, as well as singles obviously. i just haven't seen too many lots around. i have every AOTU series 2, best sold in a group, or in singles? that would be the best question to answer cause it would answer all my other questions.

thanks.

and if you do sell it in a lot, list out every record. some sellers just say here is 30 records and post a crappy photo and those always end for cheap. However, sometimes i like to buy those random lots for cheap and last time i got a white whale. Broadways 1st 7" I danced around in shock as my girlfriend looked at me like i was some sort of retard.

that's what I figured, i'm just lazy as shit. well you guys can look forward to every ergs records, 1st press and gold U/D, all AOTU, Lots of promise ring, wood/water, lawrence arms color, falcon color, FYP, Toys That Kill color, losts of stuff no one gives a shit about, I think Pearl Jam- Vitology goes for like $60-$80(you guys excited on that one.) every Dillinger Four, most color except 7". mutant pop one is red. That's it from turning my neck. There is like 700 maybe I'll get rid of. Bent outta Shape. I bet that goes for $5 when it should go for $200, best record in the last 10 years. Might not sell that. Tons of Lemuria. OK, i'll post my ebay list when I get it up. thanks for the help. IN July I start a new collection, probably buying back the records I sold for quadruple the price, yay whatever 'ism that is.

i'll start monday taking pictures and and figuring out what goes first. that should take a couple days and by friday i'll have 50 or so records up. Everytime this weekend I tried to start I gave up after 5 minutes cause is a daunting task. but if you think these guys want em, they can have em.

that's what I figured, i'm just lazy as shit. well you guys can look forward to every ergs records, 1st press and gold U/D, all AOTU, Lots of promise ring, wood/water, lawrence arms color, falcon color, FYP, Toys That Kill color, losts of stuff no one gives a shit about, I think Pearl Jam- Vitology goes for like $60-$80(you guys excited on that one.) every Dillinger Four, most color except 7". mutant pop one is red. That's it from turning my neck. There is like 700 maybe I'll get rid of. Bent outta Shape. I bet that goes for $5 when it should go for $200, best record in the last 10 years. Might not sell that. Tons of Lemuria. OK, i'll post my ebay list when I get it up. thanks for the help. IN July I start a new collection, probably buying back the records I sold for quadruple the price, yay whatever 'ism that is.

Wow, that'll be interesting to see. Just out of curiosity, why are you dumping your collection if you're just going to buy it back?

i have no money and want to go to the baltimore fest. i live in hawaii. it's expensive living, housing, driving, everything. so i'll sell a lot of this stuff, won't buy specifically what i had, but i will start a new collection, most likely starting at the fest. flying, ticket, room, and other extremities will prbably set me back at least $2000. i'm still waiting to hear on 2 cinfirmed bands before I 100% am going, but I'll start selling anyway.

i think the Insubordination Fest. i just looked at last years schedule and it was amazing

12:45 – 01:30 am Mr. T Experience

12:05 – 12:35 pm Teenage Bottlerocket

11:25 – 11:55 pm Copyrights, The

10:45 – 11:15 pm Apers, The

10:05 – 10:35 pm Methadones

9:25 – 9:55 pm Ergs!, The

8:45 - 9:15 pm Beatnik Termites

8:05 – 8:35 pm Retarded, The

7:25 – 7:55 pm Big in Japan

6:45 – 7:15 pm Steinways, The

5:35 – 6:35 pm Ben Weasel

4:55 – 5:25 pm Parasites

4:20 – 4:45 pm Leftovers, The

3:45 – 4:10 pm Guts, The

3:15 – 3:35 pm AV Club

2:45 – 3:05 pm Dead Mechanical

2:15 – 2:35 pm For Science

1:45 – 2:05 pm Backseat Virgins

1:15 – 1:35 pm Banner Pilot

12:40 – 1:05 pm HEAD

12:10 – 12:30 pm Varsity Weirdoes

11:40 – 12:00 pm High Life, The

It said the queers have been confirmed but i dont think the list is complete and released yet.

I <3 The Varsity Weirdos. I can't wait to get my copy of Varsity Weirdos/The Steinways split.

In case you're wondering, "a limited edition split 7". Each band has 50 copies and that's all that will be made available. The project was created as a wedding gift for the folks behind It's Alive Records.

The purpose of this record was to be a gift for Adam and Jenna on their wedding day spearheaded by Mr. Alive himself. Each band was asked to write a song, the artwork was done by Sefan Stardom, from Stardom records, and the rest is all Adam. Don't you wish he was your husband? "

I can't wait.

yeah, The Insub fest. You can get the DVD from INsubordination Records and check it out. Now I'm working on Going to Pinhead Gunpowder in 2 weeks in LA. I'm doing all my AOTU 7"s right now, I have 8-20, but lost 17 and 18 when I moved or he never sent it. Hard to keep track cause he sends them whenever. The Lemuria 7" may be spoken for by that dude offering the GUK 4 minute mile. we'll see. then i'll do the falcon and the ergs stuff and see how much money I'm at. Then keep going if I need more. Check theshred808 on ebay tomorrow and see if anything is up.

I <3 The Varsity Weirdos. I can't wait to get my copy of Varsity Weirdos/The Steinways split.

In case you're wondering, "a limited edition split 7". Each band has 50 copies and that's all that will be made available. The project was created as a wedding gift for the folks behind It's Alive Records.

The purpose of this record was to be a gift for Adam and Jenna on their wedding day spearheaded by Mr. Alive himself. Each band was asked to write a song, the artwork was done by Sefan Stardom, from Stardom records, and the rest is all Adam. Don't you wish he was your husband? "

I can't wait.

how do i get one?

Vitalogy won't get you $60-80, just so you know.

yeah i got a copy for $8 a couple months ago

strange, cause i sold one for $72 and and I know a guy recently sold that and No Code for a total of $100. you guys got lucky or we got lucky. first batches are up, like 9 records. more as the week goes on, my name is theshred808 if you wanna look me up, or i'll link to it later when i get like 20 up.

I can't wait.

the steinways song is on there myspace, Michelle sings a verse and it's awesome. Are you friends with the Wierdos? Is that how you are getting yours. As far as I know band copies haven't been sent out. First will be wedding guest copis then bands and they may do with them what they please. Somewhat unfortunate for those that aren't friend, a raffle with money going to chaity would be cool, or all I can think of are drawings because as much as I love those bands, I don't know the members myself being far away.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtheshred808

10-20 items will be added daily i guess, depends how much time i have. i keep forgetting no swearing, took like an hour and a half to get the falcon record up cause i didn't see a song had asshole. i call bullshit on me being dumb and the rules they have, bid away fellas. oll orders some with a kiss in the envolpe/cardboardbox. i'm off to watch green street hooligans and fall asleep in the first 5 minutes. great movie, just tired as fuck.