Thrice - Vheissu - SOLD

epheron

I expect offers to be within ballpark range of the going market rate. It seems to sell for between $100-$170 in the same condition/pressing. Please consider that before making a $50 offer.

is this a joke? if you need a lesson on supply and demand, look up the numbers and current values on "Your Favorite Weapon" over the last year. 1000 more copies of this just got released with another 1000 on the way in two months.

you might want to entertain those offers pretty quickly

I expect offers to be within ballpark range of the going market rate. It seems to sell for between $100-$170 in the same condition/pressing. Please consider that before making a $50 offer.

is this a joke? if you need a lesson on supply and demand, look up the numbers and current values on "Your Favorite Weapon" over the last year. 1000 more copies of this just got released with another 1000 on the way in two months.

you might want to entertain those offers pretty quickly

Out of curiosity, would you consider any trades? Not sure I would have anything you'd be interested (feel free to check my DF though) but it may help you work out some deals. I'm definately interest in any copy of this that goes up, but with the recent HT repress and another on the way I'm sure most people are content owning those. PM me. I'd be down to work out cash & trade deal as $170 is quite steep.

Has anyone seen a copy of this go up on ebay since the repress? I've checked a few times and none have popped up. Wondering if the HT presses would drop the value of this one or not. I imagine it's only gonna be diehard fans looking to complete variant collections looking for it now like myself.

• 3 weeks later...
If you think you can get that much for this pressing. Throw it up on Ebay and see if it's bidded up to the amount.

EAT MY SHORTS:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270971399975?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649#ht_500wt_1126

I would have accepted $100-$150 for this record. I got over $200.

If you think you can get that much for this pressing. Throw it up on Ebay and see if it's bidded up to the amount.

EAT MY SHORTS:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270971399975?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649#ht_500wt_1126

I would have accepted $100-$150 for this record. I got over $200.

And they say we are in a recession.

Brand New is not Thrice. Thrice has a fan base that is rather HUGE. I don't really understand. Hell, when Thrice started-Dustin worked at the record store a few blocks from my house. He was a grade ahead of me and would lend me books-mostly trying to expose me to Christ (haha) but he did lend me Ender's Game which was a fun read and I'm glad he did.

Was never really into the band but Dustin was real nice...glad he did/does well for himself with the band. But I think the fact they are Christians puts them in a whole different level than similar bands. Plus their song writing is really good for what they play.