Mailman drama...

And go back to DF? I am always on DF. It is far superior than this site of whiney white trash babies, like yourself. You've been posting for 3 months, you'll learn the internet isn't a nice place soon.

If only I could ban people and clean this place up; I would put you out of your misery in having to "put up" with "us peoples".

Your remarks and comments are so low and thoughtless they are truly ironic and even hypocritical. Grow up, show a little respect, maturity, and poise. If something bothers you that much just back out and either do not come back or avoid these things all together. Posting in the way you have is the reason why places turn into shit-holes. You are complaining about a problem to which people like you are the root cause of. Completely baffles me.

Tough guy?? Lol you seem like the only internet tough guy here.

My exact thoughts!

You are the biggest butt-hurt crybaby on this board! Get a life that matters and stop prowling VC wanting banning privileges.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good advice that's been offered so far, but remember I'm white trash so I unfortunately I cannot comply with anything that's been mentioned. It's a very vicious cylce, I'll have you guys know. And for the record here's the dog in question:

[image]

She's about 14 inches long, and as you may be able to tell she's incredibly vicious ;).

Like I said before I've lived with pets my whole life, I drove delivery for an italian restaraunt for two years and constantly had people's dogs coming up to me, barking, trying to jump on me and I was always fine with it, save for one time a big pit bull came at my full speed and I had to jump back in my car, you just can't freak out as it will only excite the dog further. That stuff just comes with territory of a customer service-based job where you go to people's homes/doors IMHO. If you don't want to deal with that then you should just work behind the counter at the post office and no ones dog will bother you.

I've also had another encounter with the mailman this morning that in my opinion somewhat redeems my dad for his behavior. I don't feel the need to divulge all the details as I fear there will be a barrage of insults hurled my way for speaking out against a single USPS carrier. Short story, the dude is an antagonizing asshole who hates his job and the people he delivers to, and wouldn't even accept mine or my dad's apology over the matter. He even threatened me that I will "never get my packages" as long as he's delivering the mail. Fuck that asshole

that sounds just like whats been going on at my parents for about 8 years now.

To the point: I know postal workers. Shitty dogs and their irresponsible owners are a problem. Like hell if I'd let a dog bite me so some jackass who doesn't want to train their dog properly can have the latest crappy MXPX record and the Delia's catalogue they subscribe to cause it's cheaper than Playboy. Not worth it.

+1

You are the biggest butt-hurt crybaby on this board! Get a life that matters and stop prowling VC wanting banning privileges.

Sorry, but this made me chuckle.

I'm afraid I can't, too white trash unfortunately

Let it go man.

A cop would have shot your dog.

What world do you live in where you think a cop would shoot that little ass dog?

A cop can only pull his gun if he feels his life is threatened... he has to explain to his superiors and internal affairs his justification for even taking it out of the holster.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

1. Australian cattle dog.

2. (same one)

3. rottweiler

4. pit bull

5. pit bull

6. adult labrador.

None of those are little dogs.

Not that I'm disagreeing and saying that a cop wouldn't shoot a dog, I know more than my share of horrible things that police officers do.

1. Austin, Texas (Did you read the third story about the Chihuahua being shot?)

2. Grady County, Oklahoma

I wasn't trying to be a dick or suggest that anyone should ever shoot a dog. Police shoot dogs in America way too often with zero justification or repercussion. Small dogs are often the most aggressive, and I'm sure you wouldn't want someone tasering or kicking your dog either.

ugh this is getting really unamusing and I swear I'm telling myself I'll stop after this:

"a California police officer shot and killed a boxer puppy and pregnant chihuahua, claiming the boxer had threatened him. The chihuahua, he said, got caught in the crossfire."

Has nothing to do with being an aggressive or mean dog, or even that the officer thought his life was threatened because of it, nice trying to skew facts though. I also don't know what Grady County has to do with anything because still none of those dogs in question are little.

When the Bullock family returned home from a funeral in June 2009, they discovered their pet chihuahua mix Jack dead on their porch, along with a note to call the police in Blue Ash County, Ohio. The Bullocks had inadvertently had left Jack outside. When police officers arrived to corral the seven-pound dog, he bit one officer. Another officer jolted Jack with a Tazer, then shot the dog three times. The Bullocks were fined $100 for violating the city's vicious dog ordinance.

7 pound dog tased and shot dead. Why is this not applicable to your aggressive pug?

In June 2009, a Danville, Va., police officer serving two warrants at a neighboring house shot and killed "Killer," a miniature dachshund that, despite his name, neighbors described as a "sweet, mild-mannered dog." Owner Tawaiin Harper says Killer's killer was leaning against his squad car smoking a cigarette after the incident, and refused to provide his name or badge number. The officer's supervisor later apologized.

Danville Police Chief Philip Broadfoot also wouldn't name the officer, but said in a press release that upon returning to his squad car after serving the warrants, the officer noticed the 11-pound dog running toward him, "leaving him with just seconds to consider his options." Instead of getting into his car, the officer shot the dog, which Broadfoot added, is "within the department's policy."

I guess a miniature dachshund is completely different than a pug running toward a cop.

Looks like I've been proven wrong with flawless logic, and the rarity of cases where cops shoot dogs is similar to that of airplane crashes.

And fuck anyone who thinks shooting a pit bull is somehow more justifiable.

goddamn cops. i've been a delivery driver for 10+ years. i have maybe ONCE felt somewhat threatened by a loose dog at a house. ridiculous. there have been dogs in our office for a while, new people come in constantly to fill out applications and such. no issues. cops should be shot by the dog owners after seeing some of those videos.

Goddamnit! I knew I should not have clicked that nsfw YouTube video. That was absolutely heartbreaking. That was as unjust as it fucking gets. Not a single reason for them to kill that dog. I genuinely hope something extremely terrible happens to the piece of putrid garbage that did that.