Brand New- Your Favorite Weapon

gravitylovesdrunks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

new to the world, or new to you? haha. i've got a black epiphone LP i'd trade for this record. no joke!

You have to be kidding. Unless it's in horrible condition, he would be coming out way ahead.

how?

this record just sold for 350 bucks on ebay, and my friend gave me the guitar for free after he got his gibson lp. pretty sure no matter what i'd be coming out ahead. maybe you should know the situation before you judge it.

Whoa there...no need to get all defensive. I was only saying that's about a $600 guitar...plus or minus a few dollars depending what kind you get. And to trade that for 1 record would be ridiculous to me.

And if I was the friend who gave that to you, I'd be pissed if you traded it. I'm sure he didn't give it to you just to trade it...he could have done that himself.

And yes YFW did go for $350...but how many times has that happened? Once. Every other time, it sells for about $150, plus or minus. One just sold for $76. So your point is invalid.

Just sayin.

Whoa there...no need to get all defensive. I was only saying that's about a $600 guitar...plus or minus a few dollars depending what kind you get. And to trade that for 1 record would be ridiculous to me.

And if I was the friend who gave that to you, I'd be pissed if you traded it. I'm sure he didn't give it to you just to trade it...he could have done that himself.

And yes YFW did go for $350...but how many times has that happened? Once. Every other time, it sells for about $150, plus or minus. One just sold for $76. So your point is invalid.

Just sayin.

I don't trust that $76 dollar one. That ended like 8 days early.. I think there was some under-the-table deal done there. I'm sure it "sold" for $76 but the amount that changed hands was like $200+

Guest falloutcollapse
Wouldn't it be Triple Crown? Just wait, I bet they'll find a box of them lying around in a couple months.

Very funny actually

But unforunately, Iodine Records did the vinyl for this :(

Good joke though +1