FS- Blink, NFG, Foo

thomasj182

I'll be adding more stuff, just looking to get rid of some variants and mailers. Shoot me a pm with an offer. I ship my LP's outside of the jacket and very well protected. I've done tons of deals with people on here so if you need references let me know.

Blink 182- Enema of the State, I have two on clear blue one is the second press from MTS (I believe) and the other one is the hand numbered, it doesn't have that stupid bar code SRC put on it though. (Only looking to sell one variant)

Blink 182- Dude Ranch original press through MCA on clear orange.

Blink-182- Self titled Pink and White swirl first MTS press

New Found Glory- Nothing Gold via Company Ink

Foo Fighters- Medium Rare purchased on RSD last year.

I'll be updating over the next few days. I can send pics, just let me know.

How many pressings were there of the clear blue variant of Enema? I have a first pressing on clear blue out of 500, and you're talking about a second pressing of it as well as a hand-numbered version. You sure yours isn't a first press?

It may be, I have the hand numbered out of 250 and a regular one, it may be the first press. I don't really remember when I bought it and stupidly never did my homework on it either.