linkinparkhood

Guest thecircasurviveguy

listen old guy. if i get banned well so hsould you and like a million other people on this board.

if you all dont want me to post anymore, well ill try and only do it on important posts and try and keep the "circa survive" talk to a small amount because apparently you all hate when i come and talk about them since you have been calling me that since like the very first day i registered.

listen old guy. if i get banned well so hsould you and like a million other people on this board.

if you all dont want me to post anymore, well ill try and only do it on important posts and try and keep the "circa survive" talk to a small amount because apparently you all hate when i come and talk about them since you have been calling me that since like the very first day i registered.

Once you become a VC meme you will never be taken seriously ever again. Just make a new profile and pretend to be someone else haha.

Jesus.....I need to mod this place so I can rule with a rubber penis inside of one of my orifices.

Oh man, such a major burn....I take rubber dildos up my butt guys. And sometimes I place it in my mouth.

Come on dude, you have made some amazing "burns" here but this was just a sad attempt.

Once you become a VC meme you will never be taken seriously ever again. Just make a new profile and pretend to be someone else haha.

This was too good.

+1

I am old. I have little patience left for people's dogs shitting on my lawn in the same way I have no patience morons clogging up message boards I like to read. No matter what your teachers told you there are stupid questions and you should apply a filter. I appreciate your willingness to cut back your posts but something tells me you have no perspective on what might be an "important" post. So the advice above is sound, change your name and start again fresh.

^Like driving, the internet should be a privilege not a right. Everyone should be required to pass an IQ test before being allowed to get online.

And to have children. Working in customer service made me realize how many stupid people there are that can't read the simplest of things

http://thechive.com/2009/04/17/why-the-fuck-do-you-have-a-kid/