THE FRONT BOTTOMS

This was previously available as a 2x10 Inch and now there is a UK press as a full 12 inch...

Official release date is 11th June, but the Banquet copies will be shipped at the beginning of May.

We're very excited to announce that we are releasing The Front Bottoms' full length in the UK & Ireland. We have nice price CDs and an exclusive UK press LP available for pre-order now. LP comes with immediate download.

The Front Bottoms are of the best bands we've heard in years. Based around an acoustic guitar, drums and two vocals, these two school friends have been, in one way or another, a band for years. The New Jersey duo sing intelligent lyrics about love, life, growing up and self doubt, over the greatest of songs. There's touches of Say Anything, The Replacements, Harvey Danger, The Hold Steady and The Get Up Kids, and they've recently toured in America with Dashboard Confessional and Kevin Devine. They straddle the line between indie and punk just brilliantly and this will appeal to fans of all the aforementioned bands but also Banquet faves like Dartz and I Was A Cub Scout.

There's something for everyone here, its already a shop favourite and we're sure that this is gonna be worth your time to check out!

http://www.banquetrecords.com/KT1030;jsessionid=DB96418B4EDD38B548831F435443077A

From what I can understand, each of the 10"s is an EP that they had previously put out. But on the mp3 download that came with my copy it was just called The Front Bottoms (instead of Slow Dance to Soft Rock and Grip n Tie the names of the EPs) and had that track listing. So I'm guessing they changed the order to make it more of a cohesive album.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested they have a 7" for pretty cheap from Bar/None. It's called Summer of Steroids and it has The Beers b/w More Than It Hurts You. Only $6.50 ppd. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

http://www.bar-none....ID=032862901072

I just got their CD so I didn't want to shell out for the vinyl too (I've spent far to much recently). Thanks for the heads-up on this 7" though.

• 4 months later...