Mean Jeans On Mars RED VINYL up now

Mean Jeans play bonehead Ramones-core about partying, drinking, cocaine, pizza, space, toobing, girls, etc.....they're one of the best bands out there right now. The new record is more mid-tempo than their first, but is incredible...and I actually like it better than Are You Serious. Anyway, worth checking out, and if you don't like it you can sell the red vinyl copy for a good chunk of change in a few months and probably make five times what you spent.

You can stream the whole record here: http://www.punknews.org/bands/meanjeans

You think this'll be worth anything? Are You Serious on green isnt, is it?

who cares if its worth anything, but yes the last Are you serious on green sold for 67 bucks on ebay.

And I think the one before that went for more than $50. Which is funny, because the green Are You Serious and the green License to Chill were for sale on Dirtnap's site for months and once they sold out everyone was clamoring for them.

They're great records, so it doesn't matter what they're worth. But, I'd recommend someone new to Mean Jeans buy the record. They can make a return if they don't like it and decide to sell it.