Official Pokémon Thread! (Nintendo DS)

I have the first season of the show on dvd and I've been watching that lots lately. That's something I'll probably never get rid of.

I had no idea B/W 2 was a thing. I must get back into playing these games now. I never even finished B/W

www.pokemonepisode.org

It has all the episodes ever, I watched the entire first season in 2 weeks last summer. No regrets.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

Super stoked to see so many people here are into Pokemon. It was and still is the shit. It's a big reason why my childhood was so magical. Man, I miss the innocence.

The first season of Pokemon was seriously fucking amazing. I watched the first movie a few weeks back and it was SAD as hell. The part where the clones were fightin straight up got to me.

I swear the combination of this song and the event is just bananas. I remember I cried when I was lil kid in the movies watching this. I went with my friends and brother and we were all crying hahahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_xFXqye-w&hl=en&fs=1

Guest thankyoubasedgod
A few months back Olly Moss sold 3 different Pokemon prints (featuring the original 3 starting Pokemon) and they're awesome. I just got mine in a few days ago.

[image]

I never heard of Olly Moss until after they were sold out and they're going for a shit ton on ebay. So sad :[

anyone else think they should remake red and blue for the DS? I know they remade em for GBA but that's almost as outdated as the original versions now, haha

I think that would be really sweet! They totally should, but unfortunately it'd probably be for the 3DS if they did, and sadly I don't own one.

anyone else think they should remake red and blue for the DS? I know they remade em for GBA but that's almost as outdated as the original versions now, haha

Were the remakes considered Leaf Green and Fire Red? I really enjoyed Heart Gold, I think that's as close to a remake as we'll get.

Fire Red and Leaf Green were remakes of Red and Green. Heart Gold/Soul Silver were remakes of Gold and Silver, I don't know what you mean by "close to a remake".

You can only battle with games from the same generation, but doesn't have to be the same game. Black/White (and the upcoming Black2/White2) are 5th gen, and can only battle/trade with each other. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver are 4th gen and can all interact with each other. You can import your Pokemon from 4th gen games to 5th gen, but by doing that you can't return them to the 4th gen.

I know the remakes were fire red and leaf green. haha, I wasn't born yesterday...I even said "they remade em for the GBA". I was trying to express that I wanted them remade for the DS. I think it would be cool, plus the 3DS doesn't even have a GBA slot, plus I bet a shitload of people would buy it. I would for sure.

Actually, I think a remake of yellow version would work very well instead of that^ ...surfing pickachu!

What's pokemon conquest?

And I just got to the Lake of Rage on SS...such a cool part of that game. My team so far is Quilava, Scyther, Kingler, and Electrode. Some shit happened with the red Gyrados that involved me having to battle him three times before catching him. First, random critical hit with a weak attack (pursuit)...KO. Second, while trying to whittle its health down with Quilava's ember, it got BURNED. The burn did more damage than the attack itself...KO.

I can't decide whether or not to evolve Scyther. The attack gain is enormous, as well as getting better defense, but the speed getting cut so much is my biggest concern.