Wanted: Chuck Ragan

kyle

I'm pretty close to a complete Chuck Ragan collection, so I'm thinking of going ahead and acquiring what I don't have.

Here's what I need

Feast or Famine- Orange first press

Feast or Famine- 2nd presses (I think there's a grey and a white, not sure, can anyone fill me in?)

Los Feliz- grey first press

Los Feliz- purple first press

Los Feliz- 2nd presses (again, not sure of the colors, anyone want to fill me in?)

OK, I'm not that into completing this collection, so I'm going to give up anything really cool for this stuff, but if you have these and something in my list catches your eye, make me an offer.

I'm pretty close to a complete Chuck Ragan collection, so I'm thinking of going ahead and acquiring what I don't have.

Here's what I need

Feast or Famine- Orange first press

Feast or Famine- 2nd presses (I think there's a grey and a white, not sure, can anyone fill me in?)

Los Feliz- grey first press

Los Feliz- purple first press

Los Feliz- 2nd presses (again, not sure of the colors, anyone want to fill me in?)

OK, I'm not that into completing this collection, so I'm going to give up anything really cool for this stuff, but if you have these and something in my list catches your eye, make me an offer.

i picked up a feast or famine, grey last night from him

i was wondering something about his record of the month set, has anyone tried to collect EACH color that was pressed? my buddy has a pink that's 1/14 i think in his set. it would be so hard to collect all those pieces b/c no one would want to break up their sets

OK, so I've been able to find all versions of the Chuck Ragan records I need through two seperate distros for $7-9. I'd rather trade for these rather than drop cash on them, that being said, since I can get them for so cheap brand new, I don't plan on trading anything important for these.