Such Gold - Storyteller 7"s

I was so mad that I never got my repress. When I saw they were going to have the red ones, I figured there was some hope that some would be left over from a show they played the day after Bled Fest. Thankfully, I got one of the 5 they were selling the night.

Really awesome of you guys to do that

I didn't get video of Storyteller, but I did get the other new song they played on Saturday. These guys, The Swellers, and Pentimento delivered the best sets of the day in my opinion. Daylight and Pianos Become The Teeth were solid. I didn't catch Citizen, Empire Empire, or Homelife like I wanted to though. All in all it was a killer day, especially after having scored a Stand Tall tour 7" personalized by Mr. Bentley with a Bills logo for the biggest Bills fan west of Lake Ontario (that's me, no I'm not from there, don't ask why I put myself through the pain).

Here's the new jam called "Two Year Plan".

If anyone picked up an extra, I'd be stoked to have it on my shelf and will add enough money to your paypal account to make it worth your time. I don't think the person I asked to pick one up was able to score one, which is fine, no expectations, but still would like to own this.

Got one with your name on it.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered new Make Do and Mend and this Such Gold 7" and I emailed merch now last night to ask if this was shipped yet and the response I got was the following

"Unfortunately it looks like the Such Gold items are slightly delayed. These items will be shipping as soon as they arrive! Thanks!"

Hopefully they get these in soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I talked to the drummer on Monday and he said "they'll be ready in about a week." Who actually knows though.

Aren't both these tracks on the full length? By the time we get this the LP will be out in like a month. Seems like quite a waste.

Yea LP is less than a month away (8/14). Looks like that will be out 2 weeks after these start shipping.

Had initially ordered the Yellow along with the new Make Do And Mend LP. After 3 weeks of waiting for the Such Gold 7", I cancelled that so I could finally get in the Make Do And Mend. I now regret my decision as those look pretty sweet. I just ordered the Blue though so at least I'll still have one of them.