Hell's Kitchen, anyone?

They seems to have a lot of crappy chefs/dumb people this year.

That Royce guy does seem like a douche bag.

Yeah,I agree. The only ones that stand out to me are Dana (she is not bad looking), Kimmie (love her attitude), and Brian (I like his attitude as well). The others, especially Don, don't seem to fully grasp what's going on

I have the first two eps DVRed. The is one of the few reality-competition shows I get sucked into (pretty much this and Survivor, which I watch religiously). HKrubbed me the wrong way the other season when they had that Raj guy and the blond girl with the glasses (Sabrina, I think?) who were VERY OBVIOUSLY plants, and not actual chefs. There's always been some characters on the show (and I'm sure some of them along the way were scouted out in advance by producers), but those were the first two that really made it blatantly obvious that the show isn't 100% honest, at least not in the beginning.

If Bravo was a part of my satellite package, I'd watch Top Chef instead, but since it's not, I'll still watch Gordon Ramsay call people donkeys.

Barbie has to go! I agree with above post... there just seems like complete stupidity across the board here. No way are they that stupid.

LOL @ the big man having a grabber in EP 1. :lol:

This is the only show I really watch - I don't have cable TV - and I use bunny ears to get reception - but it is HD at least. (going on 3 years now!)

I do like the follow up with Master Chef...this season is off to a good start.

Last night's episode when Royce got him in the face with that scallop... oh man I laughed so much, I can't wait to see him go. And yeah I also agree Barbie needs to get out of there.

And on the first episode when Guy didn't prep the salads correctly I thought he should've been responsible for fixing it, but then Royce just stood there for the longest time without even trying to fix it, which just made me hate him more.

I keep getting sucked back into this show. My wife always has to remind me that it's not in the order they are turfed it's who actually wins. The order is just for ratings.

This season though is full of complete dumbasses. There HAS to be better chefs out there than this. They get a few good chefs and the rest are complete morons. I mean, I could do better and I don't really know how to cook. Usually you can see who has a chance and who doesn't after the first couple of episodes.I wouldn't choose any of them from what I've seen.

Royce crying because he didn't make mashed potatoes "up to standard"? He didn't make them properly at all. How are you a chef and not know to put all that extra stuff in? As well, the "prize" is a job in a steak house and no one knew how to make a proper steak. Neither kitchen could make scallops? Unreal. It's getting too fake. I used to like it because Ramsay would go off the board and eliminate whoever he wanted. I hate that about other shows; those "alliances". I like it when the best person wins, not who gets railroaded off. This season I can't imagine any of them actually getting the prize as a job.

The first few season of this show were decent, but since then it's gone downhill. I watched the first episode Monday but didn't bother to record the second last night. I won't be watching this season.

I do however really enjoy Ramsey's Master Chef. I watched the first episode Monday and recorded last nights and will keep watching it. I love that it's home cooks and there isn't any drama or bullshit like Hell's Kitchen has.

I love Hell's Kitchen, didn't know it was premiering again.

I've seen every season. When my kid was born in 2010, I didn't keep up so I spent this year watching the past 2-3 seasons on Hulu.

I didn't even know they were on hulu. I'm not a subscriber to hulu+ but since the last 6 seasons are on there for free I can finally watch season 4. I started watching when season 5 premiered, so it's awesome I'll get to see another season.

Thanks for the heads up