Gates - You Are All You Have Left To Fear 12"

Anyone know Mike from Devildance or have a better way to get in touch with him? I pre-ordered the letterpress and got a warped copy, so I sent an email to the label and Mike responded saying he was going to send out a replacement. It's been a couple months now and it hasn't shown up - I've emailed him about 10+ times now. I'm just trying to get it all sorted, so if anyone could help me get in touch with him that'd be great!

Try contacting the band.  Let them know that he isn't getting back to you so maybe they could try to make a connection for you.

Did these guys sign to Pure Noise records? I guess they are almost done with another album or something. I saw a tweet from pure noise about it.

Yep. http://purenoise.net/bands Devil Dance initially released this album digitally and then handled the vinyl side, with PN "rereleasing" on CD. Not sure what the arrangement will be like for the new album.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this in the "Sun Will Rise..." thread, but thought I'd post it here too. Devildance just posted this on their FB:

"Hey world! So we just repressed the Gates first e.p. "The Sun Will Rise and Lead Me Home". It's on black vinyl (they are very handsome) and limited to 230 copies.

They won't go on sale in our store until May 13th. So you have some time to save up some cold hard cash. HOWEVER... if you catch them on their US tour, which starts tomorrow... you can get one early. As a side bonus you get to see them in the proper format... LIVE!"

The band posted a pic on their page as well - same jacket just on black.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...