Gates - You Are All You Have Left To Fear 12"

I know there were a bunch of people on this board that snagged a copy of the limited variant of our last record, and there's a bunch of people asking about a vinyl pressing of the newest one. So, I felt it only right to let you know some seriously minor details about the pressing of our newest record, You Are All You Have Left To Fear (which you can download for free, along with our previous record @ http://gatesnj.com/download).

1. It's looking like a Fall / Winter release

2. Devildance will be pressing it

3. Art - its going to be the digital cover you can see at the download page

4. As far as limited variants go, just think juxtaposition

It's going to be sweet, I just wanted to make sure that people who were stoked on the last one get dibs on this next one.

If you didn't snag a copy of the standard edition of our last record, get it at http://devildancerec....bigcartel.com/ (I think there's like 5-10 left)

- Daniel / Gates

Both records are awesome. Thank you for putting them out and for making them available for download for anyone who wants them. I grabbed the letterpress version of the first one and will gladly grab whatever you think up for this one. If you guys ever tour out west, you have a place to stay in Portland and atleast two people who will be stoked to see you play.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So theres this on Gates facebook today:

We’re excited to announce that we’ve joined the Pure Noise Records family, and we will be re-releasing You Are All You Have Left To Fear together this fall. We’re working on some sweet plans for the re-release, and we’ll be filling you all in on in the details in the coming days.

We’d like to thank everyone who has supported our band thus far. It’s because of you that we’ve been able to accomplish all of the awesome things we’ve done, which is already more than we ever thought possible. We’re eager to take this next step with you, and forever grateful for the opportunity to keep doing what we love.

Happy they found a label to support them on future endeavors. Anyone else find this to be an odd fit?

Mostly pop-punk and such. I think they cater to younger crowds (16-25), while everyone i see at Gates shows seems older (23+)

http://purenoise.net/bands

Also it doesn't mean its a negative, its just I thought there were other labels I could see picking them up. Glad they're getting some well deserved support.

• 3 months later...