John Nolan - Height (The Acoustic Sessions)

How'd you like Cassino? Don't think we ever discussed

Oh shit, good call, I completely forgot. Amazing man. Sound is absolutely superb on that Cassino album, I've literally listened to every copy that I received at least twice thusfar. I thought I would like the simplicity of the Black copy the best, but I think the Blue came out looking amazing man. Kudos/Hats Off/Cheers/Whatever Else The Kids Say instead of Congratulations these days.

These will be in hand today. I'll start packing up orders tonight - a bunch of you just got a shipping confirmation. I'll do them as fast as I can, so rest assured everybody should get these well before the release date of 9/26.

People who ordered test presses - I'll have an update on when those will be going out once I have more info for you. If that's an issue shoot me an email.

And don't forget about the They've Shot Flanigan album. Bundle it with your John Nolan record to save on shipping and keep your CCR collection complete!

Yes! Shit, if you buy Flanigan + this I may or may not (read: will) throw in a little something extra for you guys.

Did these come in/if they did, could you post pics? I'm dying to see what the split looks like.

Yes they're in, unfortunately I had something come up so I haven't even been able to open them yet... nothing serious but once I can get to it I'll post pictures. Hopefully tonight, possibly tomorrow.