John Nolan - Height (The Acoustic Sessions)

OOPS I should have clarified - 15 tests will be available for sale. There just won't be a "all three + test" bundle. At the time of the pre-order you'll be able to purchase a test as well.

EDIT: I wish this could go without saying - but one test per person, unless you have a really good reason for ordering more. I'll be refunding duplicates.

Yup, just remembered you're on the east coast, so it'll be 7 in CA. I'd better go into work early on Monday so I'm not trying to preorder while driving. Damn, if I don't get one of the tests I'm going to be all kinds of bitter. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go obsess about this for the next 3 days.

John Nolan AND They've shot Flanigan in the same time?

What a day it's gonna be :P

A few questions towards Monday, can you please say what Time zone your 10 AM is?

And, how can one claim his lifetime discount?

Thanks Mike, never imagined this is going out so soon! :D

IDK about the discount, but its gonna be 10 am eastern time

Thanks veggiecore!

John Nolan AND They've shot Flanigan in the same time?

What a day it's gonna be :P

A few questions towards Monday, can you please say what Time zone your 10 AM is?

And, how can one claim his lifetime discount?

Thanks Mike, never imagined this is going out so soon! :D

Eastern standard time (U.S.). Not a clue what time that is for you, ha.

If you have a lifetime discount, you received instructions about how to use it with your Cassino order.

Will be on my way to university at 10am EST, I'm afraid I'll miss the test sale...

Can someone who doesn't want a test pick one for me? (I live in Israel and I'll pay for everything of course).

Worst day for this to come up for me :(

Please PM me if you think you can pick up a test, thanks.

P.S, I'm going to sleep soon so don't be afraid if I'll answer a bit late (or perhaps you'll even see it in the next day).

Grabbed a test, thank you mike!

But I wanted to grab a Half Peach, Half Green and They've shot Flanigan but shipping was $68(!!!) to Israel for 3 records. ( I think it's still $20 a shipment since the Cassino release for the bundle of 2 )

it actually cost $60 to buy those 3 separately

Can you please fix the shipping fees so it would be less crazy to buy those items? thanks :P

Grabbed a test, thank you mike!

But I wanted to grab a Half Peach, Half Green and They've shot Flanigan but shipping was $68(!!!) to Israel for 3 records. ( I think it's still $20 a shipment since the Cassino release for the bundle of 2 )

it actually cost $60 to buy those 3 separately

Can you please fix the shipping fees so it would be less crazy to buy those items? thanks :P

Not sure why that happened... try it now?