John Nolan - Height (The Acoustic Sessions)

Good god... You've made me very, very happy.

No worries if you can't find any additional info regarding the recording. Mistakenly thought it was from a live show. And like I said, was just being nosy.

And since I'm not a variant collector I'll go ahead and say that I'm just going for a test press bundle with the split color. But when I buy all 3 colors (which will undoubtedly happen) I'm going to need you to not laugh in my face...

Last two questions and then I'll shut my mouth and wait patiently for the release (sorry, just really excited about this one). You mentioned the possible bonus song download- Will the release come with a dl code for the album? Also, will the jackets be screenprinted?

Happened to be listening to It Takes A Long Time from Live At Looney Tunes when I saw this thread on the front page again. The hand drawn jackets for the test press idea is RIDICULOUSLY awesome (didn't notice you posted that earlier- was probably too excited that you'd have the tests for sale). Everything about this release makes me so damn happy! I can not wait to own this!