Modest Mouse Albums

Just got back from my HT and saw there were a few Modest Mouse albums, Good News, Alaska, and another one, I think. If anyone needs them lemme know I'm heading back over near the mall tonight or tomorrow. There is also a few other albums people are usually looking for, No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom, Deftones, Boxcar Racer, At the Drive In, and some other shit.

What record is Alaska? And I'm assuming the other is The Moon & Antartica that they have?

i think by alaska they meant antarctica. poster may not be too familiar with them.

also, fruit that ate itself, sad sappy sucker, we were dead, and no ones first are all still in print, and very common in record stores.

Ha they won't have Lonesome, especially not in a Hot Topic. Hopefully they repress that soon, because it's my favorite record ever. You probably saw the MM records that are still in print, but I don't know.

right? i'd kill for a copy of Lonesome and Long Drive. I did pick up The Moon & Antarctica for a pretty good price from someone on here and that's as recent as i'm willing to go.

right? i'd kill for a copy of Lonesome and Long Drive. I did pick up The Moon & Antarctica for a pretty good price from someone on here and that's as recent as i'm willing to go.

I am working on getting the first couple modest mouse albums repressed, the original label owner died back in 2000 so its been tough to track down who controls the masters but with some luck I should be able to get an answer one way or another in the next few months.

I am working on getting the first couple modest mouse albums repressed, the original label owner died back in 2000 so its been tough to track down who controls the masters but with some luck I should be able to get an answer one way or another in the next few months.

I'm pretty sure Isaac has the rights now, but it's true the LCW masters were lost. According to this they're being remastered, it's just a matter of releasing them. http://board.interstate-8.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=978

Repress of Building Nothing Out Of Something would be cool, as well as a pressing of Interstate 8 and cassette reissues of Tube Fruit and Uncle Bunny. LCW is overrated, you wankers.