Bike Trip!

I remember some of you have said you dig seeing the pics from my annual bike trip, so here you go!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4160496252168.179907.1276890503&type=1

OK, if you can't see that, let me know and I'll just post them on here individually. But yeah, me and my friends biked from Milwaukee to Toronto! It was awesome! We went north through the UP of Michigan too! It was awesome! We biked 900 miles in 11 days! We only got rained on once! We were in the middle of a fucking forest on a path that was made of sand at night while it happened too! That was the worst thing! Everything else ruled! Look at it!

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Milwaukee,+WI&daddr=46.10136,-85.84279+to:45.2596,-84.22604+to:Toronto,+ON,+Canada&hl=en&ll=45.750277,-84.498596&spn=0.264959,0.676346&sll=45.252655,-84.059143&sspn=0.53462,1.352692&geocode=Fba4kAIdVqfC-innR4tX1wIFiDGEe0G1IhlfRA%3BFXBzvwIdmiTi-il1tzJjLuJLTTGZVkYa0t-gFw%3BFVCbsgIdCND6-imHurvkqx01TTFw_lD9a5wDQQ%3BFWoYmgIdcLVE-ymlO8bXkMvUiTF3xLQqUFU1Mg&oq=toro&dirflg=w&mra=dpe&mrsp=2&sz=10&via=1,2&t=m&z=11

There's a pretty good approximation. We had a detour into Petoskey, MI after we got into the lower peninsula because we were told it was the only town with a bike shop around there, and we had a wheel with a broken spoke. If you zoom in a little on the LP, you'll see the big green spot that says Pigeon River Country State Forest Area or something like that. We went through that on the rainy day. The reason Google maps doesn't show any roads through there is because there aren't any real roads. Just sandy paths that get washed out easily. There was more walking than biking going through there. Besides that, Michigan is beautiful and filled with nice folks. If any of you get a chance to check out the UP, its awesome!

That's sick! Part of me totally wants to try a cross country trek, but another part of me was way tired out after just 11 days of biking. Best of luck to your friend!

Nice pics! Looks like an awesome trip. Please press the soundtrack into a Dic Pisc like you promised.

Done. I'm surprised anyone remembered that!

This looks like an amazing time. How is your ass not destroyed wearing jean shorts?

Chamois butter and a nice seat!