Things to expect at VC part 2

Guest admin1338560633

So I whipped up a new page on the Vinyl Collective site dedicated to keeping all of you updated with pre-orders and when they are expected to come in. I realize that there have so many new pre-orders announced recently that it is really tough to keep it all in order. I will try to updates this page every week and when I do, I will make mention of on the message board and the VC site. Please offer feedback as I want it to work for everyone. This is a work in progress:

THINGS TO EXPECT

http://www.vinylcollective.com/things-to-expect/

Also, any idea what the colors will be for the Norma Jean box?

I just nailed all of the colors and will be announcing the details early next week. Should be pretty sweet.

So I see that there's a test press contest for Planet Of Ice...does that include first AND second pressings? Meaning, if we ordered both, do we get entries for each?

I was thinking that yes, orders for both the first and test press would count towards your entries. I will announce this when I get the records in.

noo. why the highly refined pirates repress?? this means i have to buy another copy. is the packing going to be different.

from what the label told me, it will be the same packaging, but pressed on a new color, most likely an edition of 500.

So I see that there's a test press contest for Planet Of Ice...does that include first AND second pressings? Meaning, if we ordered both, do we get entries for each?

I was thinking that yes, orders for both the first and test press would count towards your entries. I will announce this when I get the records in.

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Guest falloutcollapse
Also, any idea what the colors will be for the Norma Jean box?

I just nailed all of the colors and will be announcing the details early next week. Should be pretty sweet.

i am so excited!

noo. why the highly refined pirates repress?? this means i have to buy another copy. is the packing going to be different.

from what the label told me, it will be the same packaging, but pressed on a new color, most likely an edition of 500.

oh ok, then i might not need to get one. i guess i'll just wait and see. i'm glad not too much else sparked my interest.