EBAY: NES, SNES, PSX

forgeagain

I'm selling all of my old video game systems, which have been sitting in my closet for a few years now, with all the games and accessories. Since I have all of the current systems, I'm pretty sure I'll never play these again. If I get the itch, I have the ROMs on my computer anyway.

NES + 19 games

SNES + 6 games

PSX + 16 games + 11 burned games + a mod plug-in that lets you play em

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjustinwexler

Man, I wish I'd known you had an SNES you wanted to get rid of. I would've just made you an offer on it. Oh well, I'll be watching this auction.

ive got an extra, i'll check and see if ive got all the cords and stuff for it, which i should. i don't need two.

and if anythings missing nintendo still sells the important things on their website.

but ill check when i get home.

Do they really look for mods for the OG PSX at this point? That'd be absolutely insane. You can't even buy any of these games new any longer, so who even cares?

It's still illegal, so yes they care.

Yeah, they might "care" but they can't possibly screen every auction. My guess is they focus on the newer systems, if at all. I'm betting they won't even look. Besides, the system itself hasn't been modified. It's a plug-in accessory.

Man, I wish I'd known you had an SNES you wanted to get rid of. I would've just made you an offer on it. Oh well, I'll be watching this auction.

ive got an extra, i'll check and see if ive got all the cords and stuff for it, which i should. i don't need two.

and if anythings missing nintendo still sells the important things on their website.

but ill check when i get home.

That would be awesome dude, thanks!