Socratic Lunch for the sky and S/T 20% off

is the green clear or opaque? i can't really tell from the pics. damn i wish the coin hadn't made me go with green. i REALLY like that blue. oh well, just glad to finally have this on vinyl. still wish they had included Funeral Masses For William Jennings on this album since it was the first song of their i ever heard.

was their a particular reason for the songs that are left off the vinyl release or was it just to keep it from being a double LP and cost down?

Well Honestly it was a cost thing. I had the idea to do spread the rumors but the band wanted lunch for the sky, which I love so that was cool, but they decided to cut two songs to fit on one vinyl. I would love to have put Funeral Masses For William Jennings but of course we were out of room. I really think you will be happy with the green once you see it in person, but both colors look amazing. It is clear so is the blue.

makes sense and like i said i'm just happy to have it on vinyl. this was their only release i was really into. spread the rumors came out on the tail end of Drive-Thru's existence and i was hard into college at that time so i wasn't buying music at that time. when i finally did heard it i remember thinking to myself "is this the same band?" and then never heard anything after that and didn't even know they were still around. i need to listen to their new album and see how i feel about it and then i may order that as well if i like it

makes sense and like i said i'm just happy to have it on vinyl. this was their only release i was really into. spread the rumors came out on the tail end of Drive-Thru's existence and i was hard into college at that time so i wasn't buying music at that time. when i finally did heard it i remember thinking to myself "is this the same band?" and then never heard anything after that and didn't even know they were still around. i need to listen to their new album and see how i feel about it and then i may order that as well if i like it

I really like it or i won't have pressed it. you can listen to it here http://socratic.bandcamp.com/ hope you like it.

Weird story about my record en route to me.

July 15th-10:03PM----processed through sort facility Indianapolis

July 15th---Depart sort facility

July 16th-10:16PM----processed through sort facility Indianapolis AGAIN

I live in Illinois so I would have gotten it by now if it actually departed the sort facility.

Also, I work for the USPS in my city's post office and I swear to god, the people that run the sorting plants are idiots. You wouldn't believe the amount of packages that get lost or destroyed by the plants.

I'll give it a few days but I almost gurantee that it will come completely warped due to sitting in the hot plant forever or it will just dissapear into the abyss and I won't get it haha.

Weird story about my record en route to me.

July 15th-10:03PM----processed through sort facility Indianapolis

July 15th---Depart sort facility

July 16th-10:16PM----processed through sort facility Indianapolis AGAIN

I live in Illinois so I would have gotten it by now if it actually departed the sort facility.

Also, I work for the USPS in my city's post office and I swear to god, the people that run the sorting plants are idiots. You wouldn't believe the amount of packages that get lost or destroyed by the plants.

I'll give it a few days but I almost gurantee that it will come completely warped due to sitting in the hot plant forever or it will just dissapear into the abyss and I won't get it haha.

Yeah i have been watching since i gave you the tracking. No sure what is up. i will say i had a package stuck in iowa for three weeks but it did show up finally and was fine.