Jimmy Eat World Futures ERROR PRESSING?

Hey so my buddy bought JEWS Futures LP form some guy on ebay. Out of japan if that matters. and when he got it the first record has side B on both sides. The second has side C and the etched D side. but there is no side A.

Has this happened to anyone? and do you think this is an error or a bootleg of some sort. every thing looks legit and the barcode matches the one on discogs.

also the etching on the first record, (the tiny lettering on the outside of the label say B on both sides as well.

I recently bought the first Run-D.M.C. record and the B side was pressed on both sides (no "Rock Box" :-/). Also, my copy of Sky Blue Sky by Wilco came with duplicate A/B records and no C/D record.

Shit happens.

Normally when you get a misspacked record if you contact the label they'll send you a copy of the sides you didn't get. Happened with Ryan Adam's Heartbreaker reissue. Completely wrong artist pressed on the C/D side. Just emailed em and got a replacement in a few days. Most places will work with you if they have enough to