Third Man Records vault 13

I don't think flipping this will work. The vault is pressed to order, so if 10,000 people order this, it will be limited to 10,000.

Since this is the white stripes, I'll bet this will be the biggest vault yet, and probably one of the cheapest to buy aftermarket

If you time your listing right, you can sell almost every vault package for at least $100 on eBay. Sometimes a lot more. White Stripes material just guarantees interest in the reseller market vs. when they do dumb things like that Loretta Lynn live album. I think I only got around $80 for that, and I was one of the first to list it. They've done plenty of White Stripes material in the past, there will always be idiots who don't sign up and are willing to pay high prices for whatever tossed-off recordings are lying around Third Man headquarters.

Since this package is their very earliest material, it will definitely hold its value well. I guarantee you it doesn't matter how limited it is.

source: this will be my 6th vault package. Every 3 months, Jack White buys me a month's groceries.

EDIT: This was mine: LINK. $133 for a compilation of still-in-print singles and the kind of t-shirt you'd get for mailing in cereal UPCs in the 90s.