Was Trampled By Turtles - Trouble pressed?

Not to my knowledge, but i wish it was. On that note, I need more bluegrass records in my collection. Anyone have some good ones I should check out?

A few off the top of my head...

Traditional - Emmitt-Nershi band, Steve Martin and Steep Canyon Rangers

Non-Traditional - Old Man Markley, The Devil Makes Three, Larry and His Flask, Old Crow Medicine Show, Brown Bird

Trouble, Blue Sky & The Devil, nor Songs From a Ghost Town were ever pressed on vinyl. Every single one of them are worth owning, though. Songs From a Ghost Town remains my favorite album, if only for nostalgic reasons. You could see them around town almost any given night in Duluth around 2004. Those were good times. Too much alcohol, but good times.

I would check out

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken(more traditional country, but great nontheless)

Pistol Whippin' Party Penguins - Another MN group!

The Meat Purveyors - TX, maybe?

That's all I can think of this early in the morning.

Oh, and if you haven't checked out Dead Man Winter, do so. Dave Simonett's side group, which is basically a more rock/electric version of TBT. They've got a full length and an ep out.

Definitely check out The Coloradas if you are looking to get more bluegrass records, their website is thecoloradas.com and they are on spotify. They have amazing talent and can rival Trampled By Turtles (In my opinion). They dont play nearly as fast as them, but the talent and song writing is on par with them.

Dead Man Winter is really enjoyable, I enjoy the country rock feel of it and reminds me of what Gram Parsons envisioned with his style.

Steve Martin, Nickelcreek, Greenland is Melting and Anderson Family Bluegrass are all worth checking out as well.

Definitely check out The Coloradas if you are looking to get more bluegrass records, their website is thecoloradas.comand they are on spotify. They have amazing talent and can rival Trampled By Turtles (In my opinion). They dont play nearly as fast as them, but the talent and song writing is on par with them.

Dead Man Winter is really enjoyable, I enjoy the country rock feel of it and reminds me of what Gram Parsons envisioned with his style.

Steve Martin, Nickelcreek, Greenland is Melting and Anderson Family Bluegrass are all worth checking out as well.

I should have listed what I already had, which is Steve Martin, Nickel Creek and Dead Man Winter. Holy shit I am really digging the Coloradas. I will probably buy their record on friday. I havent bought many records in the past few months, so i'm getting ready to unload and buy a few.

Roy Davis (the lead singer of The Coloradas) has three solo cds out that are great but werent pressed on vinyl but are well worth checking out. I just saw The Coloradas live on Sunday in a local pub and they were amazing live.

I think the Punch Brothers have their album on LP but I am not sure as I dont have it, but I have heard it and it is just as great as Nickelcreek I think.